Friday 21 August 2009

Mr Site - thanks!

I was really surprised to learn today that Mr Site has included my website as one of their "sample sites". I have a vague recollection of being asked for some comments on Mr Site a few months ago, but then I'd forgotten all about it.

There is a lovely screenshot of my website and a link back to it. So it's fantastic free advertising. Thank you Mr Site!
This isn't a terribly good screen capture, but if you want to see if for yourself go to page 10 here.

I've had a brilliant week of sales, but there are still plenty of beads left to buy in my Etsy Shop.

These are two of my favourites;

Iced Cranberries - named by Nic of Murano Silver

Shades of Amber


Well that's all for now folks. Have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Nicola said...

Those iced cranberries really are gorgeous!!
Nic x