Saturday 22 January 2011

Stellar Beads

I made my first beads of 2011! This set, in different shades of blue, is called Stellar, and quite possibly represents too many hours spent gazing up at the stars lately!

These may be my first beads for 2011, but definitely won't be my last. I hope you like them.




With Valentines Day just a few weeks away I felt compelled to make a heart. This one is hand-shaped and ideal for someone who likes to hint at romance without the addition of girly pink!


I have been fortunate to have been featured in a number of Etsy treasuries lately, and here are some of them. My beads are in excellent company, so I encourage you to click the pictures below to visit the treasuries for yourself.


See if you can spot my beads.


This treasury, 'For the Long Journey' was curate by Lynn Davy, who, as Nemeton, designs and makes the most incredible creations, using all kinds of beads, from weeny seed beads to lampwork beads. Lynn cleverly created this treasury by searching on one of the words in the title of the previous item. Ingenious!


'Pink Smoke' was curated by Alison of Ami Designs. This treasury features some gorgeous items in subtle pink tones.
The very talented George curated 'Dreaming of Caribbean Seas'. There are some fabulous blue-green tones and sea-themes going on here. Do pop along and have a mooch around George's fabulous range of handmade jewellery findings.


That's all for now. Enjoy the weekend!

2 comments:

Silver Pebble said...

Lovely beads :) I've just mentioned you in my latest blog post regards some beads I bought from you last year! http://silverpebble.blogspot.com/

Bumpy Beads said...

Thank you for the mention Stacey :) Let me know what you make with the Tabby set!