Saturday 3 November 2007

Christmas! Yikes!

I just thought I'd post a quick note to explain that the lack of new beads and jewellery on my site does not reflect the activity that's been going on in my studio! I have been very busy taking and making orders for Christmas. I wish I was half as organised as you all seem to be, but I haven't given Christmas a thought yet. The way things are going I shall be making all my Christmas presents on Christmas Eve... so if you're friends or family reading this, don't bother sending me a Christmas list this year, because if I can't make it from glass you won't be getting it!


I do have a couple of winestoppers going up on my site tomorrow, and more jewellery and beads will be appearing very soon with any luck. So don't give up on me! Keep checking back!


It goes without saying that if you would like an item made up, I would be happy to do that for you, but I would urge you to order in plenty of time as the Christmas rush is definitely in full swing.


Have a great weekend!


 

No comments: