Yes, I scored a hat trick. Tagged three times this week. Thank you to Becky, Kelly and Billie who tagged me and proved that some of you do actually read my ramblings!
Here are the rules for tagging:
1. Link to your tagger and display these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself - some random, some WEIRD
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
So, here are seven facts about me!
1) I abseiled from the top of a water tower.
2) I have given a goat an enema.
3) I won a competition to design a chocolate. (My chocolate is the Strawberry & Black Pepper chocolate that you'll find in Hotel Chocolat's Exuberantly Fruity selection.)
4) I bumped into Christina Aguilera in a heliport in New York.
5) I passed my Advanced Drivers test.
6) I flew a plane over the Malvern Hills.
7) I always eat chocolate biscuits with the chocolate on the underside.
My seven "tagees" are:
Okay, tagging over! Need a glassy fix? Here are a few beads I've made for a big jewellery commission:
I hope the recipient likes them. Thank you for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the weekend!