Sunday 8 February 2009

More Oddly Named Beads

Yes, I have just listed several sets of beads in my Bead Shop, and I feel quite sure that the bizarreness (is that a real word?) of their names will not disappoint you.
I have also listed a pretty focal. Something that is a little different for me;
Ocean Flower


Without further ado, some of my oddly named bead sets;

Apricots & Custard



Squished Berries


Turquoise Tie Dye




Silver Tabby



You can find other oddly-named beads in my Bead Shop.

I have, this weekend, succumbed to Twitter. I'm holding Philip Schofield and his hedge entirely responsible.

Anyway, it occurs to me that Twitter will be another way for me to communicate when I have listed new beads for sale. Consequently, if you would like to be notified, you can follow me here;
http://twitter.com/BumpyBeads

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Apricots are my fave! I really like that clear glass on top of lampwork.