Sunday 4 October 2009

All Washed Up

I absolutely love making organic bead sets, and I love this softly etched set in ivory and black, with trails of silver and a lovely swathe of antique clear. They really look as if they could have been washed up on the tide, so they are my All Washed Up beads. See what I did there?



Staying on the organic theme, here is a fab lentil in one of my favourite colours. The black has laced over the bead giving a deep veiny appearance.



I rarely encase my organic beads, but when I experimented with this bead I was really pleased with the result, so there may well be more of these appearing in future.



Tiger beads are such fun to make, and this is a really hefty-sized focal.



If you prefer more colour in your beads, I can do that too! Pink Lipstick...



and Raspberry and Peach Melba.



That's all for now!

1 comment:

BeadyPool said...

Loving the washed up beads and the lipstick ones :) Gorgeous x