Sunday 13 December 2009

New Beads!

It's been too long since I listed new beads, but I have listed some on Etsy today.


I have a Taj focal bead and a Taj bead set. These were an experiment with some colour reactions from some special effetre glass, and I'm quite pleased with the colours that emerged. I've called them "Taj" because they remind me of indian sari silk for some reason. I've etched them so that they're silky soft.


Then I've made more of my "All Washed Up" beads in purple and the palest pink.


The pink beads have been hand-shaped into little nuggets and I really like how the light catches the flat facets of these beads.



The elephant auctions are doing amazingly well, with bids now having reached over £1000! There are just a couple more days to go before they end, so don't miss out!
I almost forgot! Look out for my project in the January issue of "Making Jewellery", which will be on sale later this week.
Have a great week.

No comments: