Monday 13 April 2009

A bit of Everything!

This week I have another set of mixed organic beads, this time with silver droplets, and some swirls, and a mini set of dotty beads.








I still have some more beads on mandrels, so check back later in the week and I shall show you those too.

The Flame Off at Towcester is very much on my mind, with less than a week to go now! I'm looking forward to two entire days of glass demonstrations, and to trying out some new torches. I'm also looking forward to all the stalls of things to buy. Glass, beads, silver, tools. Paradise! Most of all I'm looking forward to spending time with people I've not seen since last year's Flame Off!

2 comments:

swisssidejewelleryetc said...

Fabulous beads Heather !

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

ooh Heather, some really lovely beads there! the top set is such a gorgeous shade of blue and the bottom set is one of my favourite 'classics' :) xox