Monday 26 May 2008

Lyme Necklace

I love Bank Holiday weekends! I have been busy making beads this weekend, but for reasons I won't go into (nice reasons!) I won't be listing them until next weekend, so don't forget to come back then!

In the meantime, I have a necklace to show you. I made this for a challenge on one of the online forums. The necklace uses five lampwork beads from my Lyme series, as well as three agate beads. I've mounted the beads on some hammered silver wire, and bunched the drops together on a silver ring. A pretty silver bail finishes it off nicely. As it is a fairly hefty necklace I've mounted it on a 30" long silver chain.



This necklace is actually going to be sent to a famous actress, along with a whole box of other gifts for cast members that the forum is putting together. You never know, I might spot this necklace on the pages of "Hello"!

No comments: